WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST VISIT
- Medical Insurance Card
- Patient Form
- Relevant medical records, x-ray, MRI’s etc. to share with the doctor.
- Medications: Bring a list of the medications you are currently taking.
- Family member or friend: If you could use a hand completing forms or if you have mobility challenges, asking a friend or family member to accompany you would be a very good idea.
- Questions: Bring a list of questions you have about your condition or about your treatment plan to your appointment. The doctor will take time to make sure you get the information you need.
- If you may need x-rays, please allow extra time for having x-rays taken and for the doctor to review your films.
- Arrive early to complete any additional forms.
- During your discussion with the doctor, be honest and complete.
- Ask for an explanation of your diagnosis and treatment plan in terms that you can understand and take notes to which you can refer to when you get home.
- Ask if there are hand-outs that you may use as a reference.
WE ARE CONTRACTED WITH MOST PPO'S INCLUDING:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
we are also contracted with some HMO's including:
- Hill Physicians
- Sutter East Bay
After Your Appointment
- Follow the treatment plan your doctor presented to you and call the office if you have any questions.
- Contact your doctor if your condition changes or worsens.
- If you were asked to come back for a follow-up appointment, please do so. Seeing you in person is the best way for us to understand how your treatment plan is working.